Nottingham Community Housing Association (NCHA) is one of the largest locally-based housing groups in the East Midlands, managing over 8,100 homes and housing more than 15,000 tenants in Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Lincolnshire, Leicestershire, Northamptonshire and Rutland.
We are working in partnership with 23 local authorities to build new affordable homes that meet local needs. This includes homes for sale, rent (at affordable rents, as well as market and intermediate levels), shared ownership, and ‘try before you buy’ schemes.
Through 'Care and Support', we are a leading provider of social care services to over 1500 individuals in the East Midlands. Our care and support services focus on the individualand promotes independence, choice, respect, dignity and fulfilment.
Our services include:
- Flexible support to individuals in their own home
- Personalised care services to people in their own homes
- Supported living services
- 24 hour Support, Management and Response Service (SMaRT), a Telecare andassistive technology service
- Accommodation based supported housing services
- 24 hour residential care in registered care homes
- Specialist housing services